Here's my new composition, Tetrode! I spent all evening on it, and would love to get constructive feedback
Reflections so far:
- intro should be half that length
- build texture after intro quicker
- arc of the interlude phrase doesn’t fall right, work on the shape of it
- transition to conclusion & build up to end needs work
- really happy with the variation & texture in the conclusion section and ending
- much better grasp on percussion than previously, still room to develop
@cadence I just fucked around with all the synths in garageband, this is like the second non-classical piece I've composed. but I know how synths work and have a little bit of experience composing (though I am awful at structure lol)
@s0 This is great--I do think the intro should be a wee bit shorter, but half might be a bit too much.
@s0 The intro is a bit long but otherwise it's awesome! I reallyrealyrealy want a animation music videoish thing to go with it it, and might make one myself tbh (who am I kidding, I can't do that, I'll just storyboard it ig)
A place for trans makers, coders, tinkerers and dreamers.